March 2019 - August 2020
MARKETING MANAGER - AUDIOEYE
At AudioEye, my scope of work was in the realm of accessible digital marketing. I took part in the company’s paid digital marketing efforts through pay per click media and paid media buying. I was a point of contact for the company’s SEO, PPC, and PR partners to develop a holistic marketing strategy, and I utilized CSM platforms such as Salesforce to discover and report on the effectiveness of these efforts. I lead AudioEye’s organic social media delivery by translating brand standards into an engaging B2B social media campaigns driving awareness of web accessibility.
I took part in content strategy at AudioEye by planning and writing extensive email drip campaigns through Pardot and Salesforce. I assisted in the development of content marketing strategies for tech product launches and for overall branding and sales.
September 2017 - October 2018
MARKETING COORDINATOR, CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER - TANGENT DIGITAL
Tangent Digital is a web design and online marketing agency that specializes in Drupal-based projects. Their marketing division runs the full scale of digital advertising: SEO, SEM, PPC... if you've got an acronym, they've got a solution. During my tenure at Tangent Digital as the Marketing Coordinator, I lead efforts of:
• Implemented and tracked KPIs to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
• Researched and wrote engaging blogs and weekly emails for an e-commerce audience.
• Planned and carried out marketing campaigns that included a full scope of a digital ecosystem, such as e-commerce design, website changes, email management, social media, blogs, and PPC.
• Engaged audiences on social media platforms using a genuine interest in positive customer interactions, both organically and through PPC measures.
• Promoted clients through social media posts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Built and managed multiple client Google Adwords campaigns.
• Performed full client website and social media audits for improved messages and navigation.
March 2016 - current
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT - FREELANCE
As a Social Media and Communications Consultant, I work with local small businesses ran by busy entrepreneurs, and I strive to take the work off of them so that they can focus on running their company. My clients can expect me to make life easier for them in the following ways:
• Perform full website and social media audits for improved messages and navigation.
• Created social media metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
• Write engaging website copy and blogs.
• Promote clients through social media posts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Meetup, YouTube, Instagram, and promotional videos.
• Design and implement SEO-friendly, targeted, message-specific marketing campaigns.
• Build and manage Google Adwords campaigns.
January 2017 - August 2017
CLIENT SERVICES AND MARKETING MANAGER - KEITH BREWER CONSULTING
While working as a Client Services and Online Interaction Specialist, my experience expanded by having:
• Performed full website and social media audits with suggestions for change for client companies.
• Designed engaging and informative print materials using Publisher, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Led and executed the complete redesign of the website using WordPress.
• Filmed and edited promotional videos for clients to be used in emails and on their websites.
• Created reports of continuous improvement for clients based on on-site observations.
• Wrote training guides for clients’ employees and trained them on best practices.
October 2014 - January 2017
GLOBAL OPERATIONS MANAGER - GLOBAL CHAMBER
As the Operations Manager of Global Chamber, start up enthusiast, and international business aficionado, I took part in strategic planning, project management, and operations and office management.
I took part in strategic company building with the Global Chamber headquarters team, including daily duties for long-term growth, building metrics, and goal-setting. I have innovated and documented new processes for global expansion, including writing company standard operating procedures for operations, such as a training program for on-boarding successful and qualified Global Chamber Executive Directors with varying cultural backgrounds.
I lead certain programs' creation and product development, with the implementation of a monthly Virtual Event series, and creation and management of Virtual Committees. I acted as Membership Concierge by reaching out to members and following up with them for a personalized experience. In this pursuit I developed a membership tracking system for global membership outreach and involvement. I had the privilege of being on the first line of contact for the global professionals that become our members.
October 2011 - February 2014
OPERATIONS MANAGER, PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER - CARLSON GALLERIES
Carlson Galleries was my first experience working for an early stage small business. I was the first full time employee, so I was privileged to see and take part in the company’s early growth and progress.
• Oversaw the operations of the retail and e-commerce business with a high level of autonomy.
• Coordinated cross-functional activities between 4 departments: Online sales, shipping logistics, product photography, and inventory repair.
• Managed sales updates and inventory records between two websites and 3 databases.
• Supervised logistics and coordination of domestic shipping.
• Performed professional photography of finished merchandise with a DSLR camera and Adobe Photoshop to list on the company website and Ebay. My product photography portfolio is available upon request.
• Interviewed, trained, and managed a team of 6 technical employees.